Healthy life style to maintain health
Support to preserve mother’s health and physical condition, psychological and emotional relationship between partners during new pregnancy Modern approach to pregnancy management, having in mind the standards of quality medicine, offers ‘new’ trends. Basically, this approach was present in our population even before.
Professionals realized that woman needs support during pregnancy not only by her partner, husband, child’s father, entire family, gynecologist, but also by experienced doctor who may provide key and proper advice in modern, rather fast, life circumstances. We are able to provide the pregnant patient and her partner with efficient but effective consultations with specific advice.
Even though sometimes things that doctors say are taken for granted, after a while when we are patients we realize that this makes it all easier.
Adjustment to changes brought by pregnancy, also popularly called ‘altered condition’, is also necessary from the point of view of
HIGH-QUALITY LIFE STYLE DURING PREGNANCY.
Here, specific advice is included:
– Nutrition, adjusted to your current life style (with respect to your habits and habits of your metabolism, vegan, vegetarian, etc) but personalized to each and every individual in order to provide for the baby to develop and grow and for the mother to retain physical shape and achieve better condition
– Physical activity for persons used to be active may be preserved during pregnancy but in cooperation with gynecologist’s advice. It is however necessary to have the competent person, with proven work history, who will adjust the type and degree of physical activity to each pregnant woman. If the pregnant person was not previously active, to adapt.
– In a large number of cases, regular physical activity was not a part of pregnant woman life style. In order to provide for appropriate blood circulation, and thus prevent uterine contractions and obtain adequate passage of blood through uterus-placenta-to the baby, it is advised to maintain a certain level of physical activity during pregnancy. Type? It depends on the person, out-of-pregnancy BMI, gestative age, gynecological findings.
– Sexology is part of life for partners and it is adjusted to pregnancy stages and partner’s habits, if agreed between partners. In conditions when this part of life is not active during pregnancy, it is advised how to preserve psychological, emotional and intellectual relationship between partners.
– Metabolism modeling, adjustment of the type and dose of minerals and vitamins necessary for a woman as well as to prevent miscarriage and preterm delivery, to provide for fetal growth and development, avoiding complications that may lead to hospitalization. The amount of vitamins and minerals contained in the pill is not necessarily adequate for each woman. It is not rare that we see increase in the liver enzymes, sleep disturbances, digestion and stool disorders.
– Vitamin D intake is a good example. Unadjusted dose and type may lead to nausea and do not achieve effects necessary to maintain health of maternal bones and teeth as well as hair quality – because only a satisfied pregnant woman may enjoy her pregnancy. If inappropriate dose and type of preparation is taken, there is no effect on fetal development either. However, if carefully determined, we are able not only to prevent issues with bones, skin and teeth, but also to regulate sugar metabolism and prevent gestative diabetes development. It is common for the patients to be administered vitamins, but it makes sense even to a non-professional that we are not all the same.
HIGH-QUALITY LIFE STYLE INCLUDES CONTINUING OR ESTABLISHING HIGH-QUALITY PHYSICAL, PHYCHOLOGICAL, EMOTIONAL life of the future mother or already established mother, as well as her partner, child’s father.
This way, we are ‘one step ahead’.
With this approach, the delivery is much easier. Whether it is a delivery per vias naturalis when it is necessary for the pregnant woman to know the details of the delivery, cooperate and breathing, or not.
Or the pregnant woman is in the period which delicate is in both surgical and vaginal delivery which starts with body adjustments to the metabolism new condition, breast feeding and lactation.
Thus we provide the quality of milk, prevent complications, breast inflammation, we timely detect ultrasonographic changes in breast; prevent complications in case of implants. We enable both the mother and the baby to be satisfied and happy, which is the basic purpose of our job.
A woman should enjoy her pregnancy because a blessed condition requires peace, tranquility, good mood. And in order to achieve that we need to think not only about medications administration but also PERSONALIZED THERAPY and INDIVIDUAL APPROACH.